There’s no better lodge for location at Mt Buller than right opposite Bourke Street ski run. This is one of the few ski lodges where you can ski from the front and back of your lodge. The lodge looks over the Victorian high country with amazing views and is family friendly and affordable with a great open fireplace and private rooms with ensuites.
The club can accommodate 48 people in a friendly, pleasant club atmosphere. At the back of the club is the Canyon tow rope for easy connection to the slopes, or be whisked away on Bourke Street’s Blue Bullet 1 directly across the road in the village centre.
- Lounge/dining area and open fireplace
- Laundry facilities
- Games room with pool/table tennis table
- TV room with Austar
- Drying room
- 1 room with 4 single bunks
- 1 room with 6 single bunks
- 5 rooms with 1 double bed and 2 single
- All rooms have ensuites
- 3 apartments
- cooking and dining facilities
- containing separate double bedroom
- bunk room with 2 bunks (4 beds).